The health and well being of our associates is very important to us. Manpower is working closely with our clients to provide you a safe workplace in accordance to the CDC guidelines. We appreciate your continued service during this time and want to provide you with some resources to continue to keep yourself safe and healthy.
• Wash your hands often- wash for 20 seconds with soap and water as often as possible, especially when leaving a public area, blowing your nose, or sneezing.
• Avoid touching your eyes, mouth or face.
• Avoid close contact with people that are sick
• Practice social distancing- remain 6 ft apart when working or in public places
• Cover your mouth and nose when around other people
• Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow, immediately throw away the tissue and wash your hands
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily, including tables, doorknobs, desks, phones, keyboards, etc.
• Avoid large groups, when this is not possible, keep your social distancing practices in place
For additional resources on how to prevent yourself please visit the CDC website at:
If you working for Manpower and become ill or are experiences symptoms related to COVID- 19, such as, fever of 100.4, cough, sore throat, abdominal pain, vomitting, body aches or trouble breathing, contact your local Manpower office right away.